You'll never believe how amazingly fluffy and delicious these waffles are. They come together very quickly, bake up crispy and light, and best of all, are made with Anthony's Goods coconut flour and coconut oil!
There's lots of healthy fats from the coconut oil and nutritious fiber from the coconut flour in these waffles. Enjoy on a weekend morning or make ahead for a quick and filling breakfast on the go!
Coconut Flour Waffles
- 4 egg whites
- ½ cup full-fat coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons Anthony’s Coconut Oil, melted
- ⅓ cup Anthony’s Coconut Flour
- 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Tapioca Starch
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Dash Anthony’s Stevia Extract
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the egg whites, coconut oil, and coconut oil.
- Add the coconut flour, tapioca starch, baking soda, salt, and stevia; mix well.
- Grease a waffle iron with Anthony’s Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Make waffles using ¼ cup measures of batter, cooking until golden and crispy.
- Serve and enjoy!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 6 waffles