**Attention coffee lovers** If you adore coffee in all forms, you’ll love these teeny-tiny bean-shaped cookies that are guaranteed to put a smile on your face and some caffeine in your system.
They’re lightly-sweetened, super fast to bake and absolutely addictive in their bite-sized deliciousness. Perfect with a cup of coffee or a shot of espresso.
Coffee Bean Cookies
- 1 ½ tbsp Anthony’s Goods Instant Coffee
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 1 cup and 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tbsp Anthony’s Goods Cocoa Powder
- ¾ cup Anthony’s Goods Tapioca Flour
- ⅔ cup powdered sugar
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp almond milk or other plant milk
- 1 egg yolk
- Mix the hot water and instant coffee in a small cup and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix the flour, cocoa powder and tapioca flour.
- In a large bowl, whisk the coconut oil and powdered sugar until smooth. Mix in the egg yolk and continue whisking. Next, add the coffee mixture and whisk again.
- Fold in the flour mixture and the almond milk. The dough should be smooth and hold together. If it’s too dry, add small splashes of almond milk to help it along. Wrap with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Once chilled, shape small pieces of dough into coffee beans and set onto a parchment-lined baking tray. (If the batter is too dry and crumbly, add splashes of almond milk again for moisture.) Set in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 320F. When the 5 minutes are up, bake the cookies for 10-15 minutes.
Makes: 1 tray small cookies
Prep time: 20 minutes
Total time: 1 hour, 10 minutes