How fun are these coffee ice cubes? If you are like us, we like a little coffee with a lot of added milk! This is the perfect combination, especially if you prefer cold and iced coffee. The cool thing about this recipe is that your coffee will not get watered down from water ice cubes.
Another perk to coffee ice cubes is the drink you make will look so cool & so pretty! It's almost too pretty to drink!
Coffee Ice Cubes
- 1/3-1/2 cup Anthony’s Goods fresh ground coffee beans
- 2-3 cups water
- Milk of choice
- Sugar of choice (optional)
- Heat water on stove top until boiling.
- Add coffee beans to fresh press.
- Once water is boiled, pour the water over the coffee grounds and allow the coffee to sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Slowly press the French press down & pour the coffee into an ice cube tray.
- Place the ice cube tray into the freezer and allow the ice cubes to freeze (overnight).
- Next, take out the ice cubes and add 3-4 to a glass.
- Top the ice cubes with soy milk or other milk and sugar if desired.
Total time: overnight
Serves: 3-4 servings
Dairy free, gluten free, keto, vegan