We all love our morning coffee, right? Why not switch it up with this cold brew version. Do you know that cold brew is super easy to make? All you have to do is let the fresh ground coffee sit in water for 1-3 days. Then you strain & enjoy!
You can add any sort of cream or sugar you would like to this cold brew recipe. The fun in making this coffee is you can switch it up depending on what flavors you want that day. Add soy milk, whole milk, heavy cream, almond milk, coconut milk, etc. You can also add honey, cinnamon, vanilla, white sugar, etc. The list goes on and on!
Cold Brew Coffee
- 1/3-1/2 cup Anthony’s Goods fresh ground coffee beans
- 2-3 cups filtered water
- Milk of choice
- Sugar of choice (optional)
- Add coffee bean grounds to French press.
- Pour filtered water over top of the coffee grounds.
- Place the French press into the refrigerator and allow it to sit for one day.
- After a day, remove the French press from the refrigerator.
- Slowly press the French press down & pour desired amount into a glass.
- Add milk of choice & sugar of choice if desired.
Total time: overnight
Serves: 2-3 servings
Dairy free, gluten free, keto, vegan