Craving a stack of fluffy pancakes for breakfast? Try this healthy version made with almond flour, eggs, and collagen.
Collagen is great for hair, skin, nails, and joints. It's a protein source that is very mild-tasting and easy to add to any baked good for an extra boost.
Almond Flour and Collagen Protein Pancakes
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Coconut Oil, melted
- ¾ cup Anthony’s Almond Flour
- 3 tablespoons Anthony’s Collagen Peptide Powder
- 1 tablespoons Anthony’s Cane Sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs with the coconut milk, coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
- Add almond flour, collagen, cane sugar, salt, and baking soda; mix well.
- Cook by ¼ cupfuls on a hot greased skillet until golden on each side and cooked through.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 6-8 pancakes