Ever wanted to just eat the cookie dough as your making a batch of chocolate chip cookies? Then these cookie dough truffles coated in dark chocolate are for you!
These gluten-free truffles made with almond flour are a healthy way to get your cookie dough fix, and are super easy to make too!
Cookie Dough Truffles
- ½ cup Anthony’s Blanched Almond Flour
- 3 tablespoons softened Anthony's Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons chopped dark chocolate
- ¼ cup chocolate chips melted with 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except the chocolate chips melted with coconut oil and mix well.
- Form tablespoon sized amounts into balls with your hands and place on a baking sheet.
- Freeze until solid.
- Coat in melted chocolate chips and freeze until coating in solid.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yield: 8 servings