Are you getting tired of plain, old rice? This recipe is a real treat and your taste buds will thank you for making this recipe.
The combination of coriander and cloves gives this rice a slightly nutty, spicy flavor that pairs well as a side dish. You can even mix in some chicken or pork to make this rice dish a full meal.
- 1 tsp Anthony’s Goods Coriander
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 T avocado oil
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/4 tsp Anthony’s Goods Cloves
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 T Anthony’s Goods Cashews
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Place all ingredients in an Instapot and stir to combine.
- Next, place the lid on the Instapot and turn the toggle to seal.
- Place the Instapot on the rice cook setting and let the Instapot run its cycle.
- Let the steam release naturally.
Once the steam has released, remove the top of the Instapot and serve the rice.
Total Time: 50 minutes
Yields: 4-5 servings