Ready to whip up something delicious? This coffee-lover’s treat is made with simple ingredients and boasts a bold flavor.
If you’ve browsed instagram lately, you know that dalgona coffee is all the rage, and for good reason. The foamy latte-esque beverage is made with simple ingredients—instant coffee, sugar, water, milk—and presents an opportunity to up your barista game.
- 2 tbsp Anthony’s Goods Organic Instant Coffee
- 2 tbsp Anthony’s Goods Natural Cane Sugar
- 2 tbsp cold water
- ¾ cup milk of choice (we used soy)
1. Combine instant coffee, cane sugar and water in a bowl. Using a hand mixer or a whisk, mix vigorously until the mixture becomes smooth and shiny. Keep going until a creamy foam develops. (If whisking by hand, this takes about 8-10 minutes. Pacing the kitchen helps.
2. Fill a cup ¾ of the way with milk of choice and a few ice cubes.
3. Top the milk with the heavenly foam.
Serves: 1 person
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes