Making your own cereal bowl can be so fun.You can throw so many different things into the bowl that you are currently craving. For this bowl we have homemade granola, banana chips, walnuts, and cereal marshmallows.
This homemade cereal is better than the store bought version because you can control the ingredients that go into it. Make a batch of this and you will have cereal for all week.
DIY Cereal Bowl
- 1 ½ cups quick cook oats
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup banana chips
- 1/3 cup Anthony’s Goods Walnuts
- 1/3 cup Anthony’s Goods Cereal Marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl combine the oats, maple syrup, and peanut butter.
- Scoop the granola out onto a baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and allow the granola to cook for 6-10 minutes.
- Once the granola is golden, remove it from the oven and allow the granola to cool completely.
- Next, add the granola, banana chips, walnuts, & cereal marshmallows to a bowl or container with a lid.
- When serving the cereal, scoop out the desired amount & add dairy free milk.
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yields: 6-8 servings
Gluten free & dairy free