You can never have too much chapstick, are we right!? After making this chapstick, you will have one for every person & every area in your home. These are also easy to put in a purse or bag.
Chapstick is an easy thing to make & this recipe will be one you will keep forever. Chapstick also makes a thoughtful gift. You can add different essential oils depending on your favorite scents.
- 2 T Anthony’s Goods Coconut Oil
- 2 T Anthony’s Goods Organic Shea Butter
- 2 T beeswax
- A few drops of essential oils
- Add water to a pot and place it on the stove over medium heat.
- Next, add the coconut oil, shea butter, & beeswax to a glass measuring cup and place it into the water as a double broiler.
- Melt the coconut oil, shea butter, & beeswax completely, stirring frequently.
- Once melted, remove the glass measuring cup from the pot and turn the stove off.
- Add the essential oils of your choice to the chapstick (you will only need a few drops of your favorite scent).
- Next, working quickly as the chapstick will start to harden quickly, pour the chapstick mixture into chapstick containers.
- Allow the chapstick to harden for a few hours.
Total time: 2 hours 30 minutes
Makes: approximately 20 chapsticks