There are times when your hands just need a little TLC. This scrub will do exactly that for you. Do you clean a lot or get dry hands in the winter? Keep this in your cabinet for those times.
We love that all the ingredients in this scrub are natural. This sugar scrub also makes a great gift. You can add a cute label or ribbon & add it to a little gift basket as a thank you gift or birthday present.
DIY Shea Butter Scrub
- 2 T Anthony’s Goods Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Goods Organic Shea Butter
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Goods Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Add water to a pot and place it on the stove over medium heat.
- Next, add the coconut oil and shea butter to a glass measuring cup and place it into the water as a double broiler.
- Melt the coconut oil and shea butter completely, stirring frequently.
- Once melted, remove the glass measuring cup from the pot and turn the stove off.
- Add the white sugar, coconut sugar, and vanilla and stir until combined.
- Next, pour the sugar scrub into 1 big or 2 smaller containers.
- When ready to use, add a bit to your hands and massage for 30 seconds to a minute & then rinse off the sugar scrub.
- Dry your hands and they will be soft & moisturized.
Total time: 35 minutes
Makes 1-2 containers