Your pooch will love you if you make them some of these easy dog biscuits. Our dogs gobble them up!
You would be surprised to find out the ingredients in some dog treats on the market today. You won't feel bad about giving your dog homemade dog treats and we will let you in on a little secret.... not only are they healthier for your dog but they are also cheaper! Score!
- 1 cup Anthony’s Goods Buckwheat Flour
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Goods Brewer’s Yeast
- 1 egg
- ½ cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8X8 inch pan.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium size bowl; stir to combine.
- Scoop the batter into the greased pan.
- Place the pan in the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- Once the bar is cooked, remove the pan from the oven and allow the bar to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Next, cut the 8X8 bar into 12 rectangles.
- Store the leftover dog biscuits in the refrigerator.
Total Time: 35 minutes
Dairy-Free & Gluten-Free
Yields: 12 biscuits