People tend to spend $3-$5 on a tea or coffee beverage every day. That can add up so quickly, so why not make this at home version instead? It's super quick & easy, which we are all about!
This Earl Grey drink has the perfect hint of spices that reminds us a lot of fall flavors. The coconut oil & non dairy milk give the tea a creamy taste. You can also drink this hot if you prefer that over iced.
Earl Grey Tea Latte
- 1 tsp Anthony’s Goods Organic Tea Leaves Earl Grey
- 1 cup water
- 2 T non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp beef gelatin
- 1-2 tsp Anthony’s Goods Coconut Oil
- 6-8 ice cubes
- Boil one cup of water.
- Once the water is boiling, remove from the heat and add to a coffee cup.
- Next, add the tea leaves and let the tea steep for 20 minutes (longer for stronger tea).
- Use a strainer to strain the tea leaves from the tea and add the strained tea to a new glass.
- Add the non-dairy milk, beef gelatin, and coconut oil to the tea.
- Stir everything together until combined.
- Add the ice cubes and serve the Iced Tea Latte.
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yields: 1 cup
Dairy free & gluten free