Are you looking for a new way to use the tea in your pantry? Do you love the flavor of Earl Grey Tea? Well then, you are in for a little treat.
This bread has a slight flavor of Earl Grey that would make it the perfect bread to go with your daily tea! Spread on some butter, jelly, or whatever your heart desires and enjoy that fresh warm bread.
Earl Grey Loaf
- 1 cup hot water
- ½ T Anthony’s Goods Earl Grey Loose Leaf Tea
- 2 T oil
- 1 T almond milk
- 2 T pure maple syrup
- 2 T Anthony’s Goods Coconut Sugar
- 2 ½ cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pkg. active dry yeast (1/4 oz)
- Place ingredients in to a bread machine in the order listed.
- Place the bread machine on the largest loaf size, lightest crust, and whole wheat bread setting.
- Allow the bread machine to cycle through its programming.
- Once the bread machine is finished, allow the loaf to cool.
- After cooling, cut the loaf into slices and serve.
- Store the leftovers in an airtight container.
Total Time: 3 hours 25 minutes
Vegan & Dairy Free
Yields: 1 loaf or approximately 8 slices