Here is a sweet Spring treat! How cute are these little individualized desserts. Also, guess what... there is no baking required to make these!
This dessert is slightly sweet but not overly sweet so you won't feel as guilty eating this! If you are not a lemon fan, feel free to use whatever extract you like for flavoring.
Easter No Bake Dessert
- 1 cup Anthony’s Goods Walnuts
- 2 cups Dates, soaked in hot water & pitted
- 1 cup Oats
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Goods Coconut Oil
- 1 can of Coconut Cream (13.5 oz)
- Yellow food coloring (optional)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ tsp lemon extract
- Combine walnuts, dates, oats, & coconut oil into a food processor.
- Process the crust mixture until a dough forms.
- Place even amounts of the dough into muffin cups or a muffin pan.
- Press the crust/dough mixture down and compact it into the bottom of the muffin cups in an even layer.
- Place the muffin cups into the refrigerator to chill.
- Next, add the coconut cream, powdered sugar, lemon extract, and optional food coloring to a mixing bowl.
- Beat the cream mixture until combined and creamy.
- Remove the muffin cups from the refrigerator and scoop the cream mixture into the muffin cups evenly.
- If you want, you can add walnuts, coconuts, or both to the top of the muffin cups.
- Place the muffin cups back into the refrigerator to chill for at least 1 hour (preferably overnight).
- Keep the desserts in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator in an air tight container.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: overnight + 30 minutes
Yields: 12 dessert cups
Gluten free & dairy free