Store bought eye creams are not always the most natural products. This eye cream is all natural and will nourish your eyes so well.
To apply, use your ring fingers and gently dab below your eye lids and to the outside creases of your eyes. Your ring fingers are your fingers that give off the least amount of pressure. You never want to press hard under your eyes because it can damage the delicate skin.
- 2 T Anthony’s Goods Shea Butter
- 1 T Anthony’s Goods Coconut Oil
- 1 ½ tsp Beeswax
- 1 tsp Vitamin E Oil
- 5-8 drops of Geranium Essential Oil
- Combine shea butter, coconut oil, & beeswax in a small jar.
- Fill a small saucepan up ½ way with water.
- Place the jar into the saucepan and turn the stove on low to medium heat.
- Allow the mixture to melt, swirling occasionally (the water should not boil, just simmer).
- Once everything is melted, remove the jar from the water.
- Stir in the vitamin e oil & essential oil.
- Let the mixture cool and then store with a lid on top.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yields: approximately ¼ cup of eye cream