It can be hard to figure out what to get your Father for Father's Day. We like the thought of handmade gifts, so this BBQ & Spice Rub Combo is the perfect homemade gift for the father who loves to grill!
You can spice up this gift by including things such as a cute towel, new grill utensil set, charcoal, subscription to a meat delivery, grill apron, etc. You could even make them lunch or dinner using your DIY spice & BBQ.
Father’s Day BBQ Present
- ½ cup chili powder
- ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Coconut Sugar
- 5 T salt
- 4 T black pepper
- 4 T Anthony’s Goods Cumin
- 2 T garlic powder
- 2 T onion powder
- 2 T paprika
- 1 T cayenne pepper
- 1 ½ cup ketchup
- 1 ½ cup Anthony's Goods Coconut Sugar
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp fresh ground black peppercorns
- 1 ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- For the spice rub, add all the ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the spice rub to a jar(s) with lid(s).
- For the BBQ sauce, add all the ingredients to large glass measuring cup and stir to combine.
- Pour the BBQ sauce into mason jars and add a lid to each jar.
- Add a cute label or ribbon to each container and gift it to someone special.
Total time: 20 minutes
Makes: 2 mason jars of BBQ sauce & 1 large mason jar of spice rub
(you can split into smaller containers)