Flax Pumpkin Bread
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 ½ cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/3 cup sunflower oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 t Anthony’s Goods Whole Flaxseeds
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp allspice
- 1 tsp Anthony’s Goods Cassia Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit & grease a bread pan with oil.
- In a standing mixer add eggs, sugar, vanilla, pumpkin, oil, & water and mix to combine.
- Next, add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, flaxseeds, nutmeg, allspice, & cinnamon to the batter and mix to combine.
- Using a spatula, scrape the batter into the bread pan.
- Place the bread into the oven and bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Once the bread is done baking, remove it from the oven and allow it to cool in the pan for 30 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the pan and allow it to cool for another 30 minutes.
- Cut the bread into slices and serve.
- Store the leftover bread in an airtight container.
Total Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
Serves: 8-9 slices