Smoothies are delicious anytime of the year, not just summer. Sure it may be a little chillier outside, but they are so easy & convenient. This smoothie is full of health nutrients.
Smoothies are fun for adults & children because you can customize what toppings you put on them! This one has coconut, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, & strawberries. Try adding your favorite healthy cereal, granola, other fruit, nuts, or seeds.
- 1/3 cup soy milk + 2 T
- ½ frozen banana
- 1/3 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 T Anthony’s Goods Whole Flax Seeds
- 1 T Anthony’s Goods Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 serving of protein powder (optional)
- Topping ingredients of choice: Anthony’s Goods Shredded Coconut, etc.
- In a blender, combine the ingredients in order listed.
- Put the lid on the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a cup or bowl & top with topping ingredients of your choice.
Total time: 5 minutes
Serves: 1 smoothie
Dairy free & gluten free