Soft, fluffy and oh-so-chocolatey, these brownies are made without flour and with black beans. (Don’t worry, you can’t taste them.) Since they contain zero flour, these brownies are delicate and benefit from an hour in the fridge for cleaner cutting.
Want to dig right in? Enjoy them in a bowl with a scoop of ice cream for a mouth-watering dessert.
Flourless Black Bean Brownies
- 1 15-ounce can black beans
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Cane Sugar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons Anthony’s Goods Organic Culinary Grade Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Anthony’s Goods Instant Coffee
- ½ tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 300F.
- Place all the ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Line a 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper, grease with coconut oil and dust with cocoa powder.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool before cutting.
*Note: these brownies are soft and delicate. Refrigerate for an 1 hour for cleaner cutting.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes