Want an easy way to use up leftover bananas? Try this delicious and easy banana snack cake!
Make this cake as an easy dessert, snack, or even breakfast.
Fluffy Banana Snack Cake
- 3 ripe bananas
- ⅓ cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons Anthony’s Goods Cane Sugar
- ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Coconut Flour
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Goods Tapioca Flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Grease a 8”x8” glass baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas.
- Add the butter, eggs, and sugar and mix well.
- Add the coconut flour, tapioca flour, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
- Transfer to baking dish.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool, cut, and enjoy.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Yield: 9 servings