What's better than a lettuce wrap for your low-carb sandwich? A thick slice of low-carb and gluten free bread made with Anthony's Almond Flour!
This bread is fluffy, rises well, and has a light and delicious texture. Enjoy!
Fluffy Low Carb Almond Flour Bread
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1-1/2 cups Anthony's Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon Anthony's Xanthan Gum
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and grease a standard-size loaf pan.
- In a food processor, combine the eggs, butter, and almond milk; process until frothy.
- Add the almond flour, xanthan gum, salt, and baking soda.
- Process until well mixed and smooth.
- Transfer to prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool, cut, and enjoy.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Yield: 1 loaf (12-14 slices)