Craving a creamy and comforting side dish? This vegan mashed cauliflower is the low-carb answer to all your problems.
It’s aromatic, delicious, cream-free and guilt-free! Want to share? Double the batch and swap it in for mashed potatoes this Thanksgiving.
Garlic Rosemary Mashed Cauliflower
- 2 lbs (32 oz) riced cauliflower
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Anthony’s Goods Dried Rosemary Leaves
- Salt and Anthony’s Goods Organic Peppercorn (ground) to taste
- In a large pot, add the riced cauliflower and a splash of water. Cover with a lit and cook until the riced cauliflower is soft and steamed through.
- In a small pan, add the olive oil and minced garlic. Cook for a minute or two until fragrant.
- Once the cauliflower is cooked, drain any excess liquid and add the garlic and olive oil into the pot. Add the rosemary and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Using an immersion blender or a blender, puree the mixture until creamy and smooth.
- Garnish with more rosemary leaves and enjoy!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes