You'd never know these light, fluffy bagels are gluten-free! Who doesn't love a quick grab and go breakfast thats also easy to make?
Gluten Free Bagels
- ¾ cup of Anthony’s Brown Rice Flour
- ½ cup of Anthony’s Cassava Flour
- 1 cup of cashew yogurt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Salt to taste
- Egg white for wash
- Extra flour for dusting
- Seasoning of choice
- Preheat the air fryer to 325 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine brown rice flour, cassava flour, cashew yogurt, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir the dough until it is fully incorporated.
- Pull the dough out of the bowl and on to a table top coated with brown rice flour or cassava flour.
- Knead the dough into a ball and separate into 4 small balls.
- Shape each ball into a bagel.
- Spray the inside of the air fryer with cooking spray.
- Place 2 bagels in the air fryer and cook for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove the cooked bagels and repeat step 8 with the remaining uncooked bagels.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12-15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Dairy-Free & Gluten-Free
Yields: 4 bagels