Did someone say pizza? This gluten-free buckwheat crust is flavored with Italian herbs and works perfectly with any savory topping.
Cheese? Pesto? Sausage? Go ahead, get baking. Go wild!
Gluten-Free Buckwheat Pizza Crust
- 1 cup Anthony’s Goods Organic Buckwheat Flour
- 3 tbsp Anthony’s Goods Organic Tapioca Flour
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup mixed herbs (Anthony’s Goods Dried Rosemary Leaves, dried basil, dried oregano)
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl and spread the dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the crust is lightly golden.
- Add your toppings (we used pizza sauce, goat cheese and yellow squash ribbons) and bake again for 10-15 minutes until your toppings are cooked.
Makes: 1 medium pizza
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes