Gluten-Free Hamburger Rolls
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 3 tablespoons water
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Coconut Oil, melted
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- ½ cup Anthony’s Brown Rice Flour
- ⅓ cup Anthony’s Potato Starch
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Cassava Flour
- 1 teaspoon Anthony’s Xanthan Gum
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg white, beaten (for topping)
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and grease a large baking sheet with a bit of coconut oil.
- Whisk the eggs, egg white, and water in a mixing bowl.
- Add the coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, and maple syrup; mix well.
- Add the brown rice flour, potato starch, cassava flour, xanthan gum, and baking soda. Stir until well mixed and dough comes together.
- Separate dough into 6 balls and place on prepared baking sheet; flatten to ½” thick rounds.
- Brush with beaten egg white.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Yield: 6 rolls