If you love brownies and also anything involving lemon, than these lemon brownie bars are perfect for you!
Tart, sweet, and delicious, these are sure to be a hit.
Gluten-Free Lemon Brownies
- 1 egg
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ⅓ cup butter, softened
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons Anthony’s Coconut Flour
- ⅓ cup Anthony’s Tapioca Flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Coconut Flour
- 1 tablespoon softened Anthony's Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease a 8”x8” glass baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the egg, powdered sugar, butter, and lemon juice; mix well.
- Add the coconut flour, tapioca flour, baking soda, salt; mix well.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes and cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the powdered sugar, lemon juice, coconut flour, and coconut oil; mix well.
- Frost lemon brownies; cut into squares.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Yield: 9 servings