Nothing says "weekend" like homemade pancakes!
These pancakes are fluffy, filling with a hint of sweetness. Yup, they're perfect for your weekend brunch.
Try this easy to follow gluten-free recipe that yields fluffy and filling pancakes.
You can customize it by adding fresh fruit, chocolate chips and more!
Easy Gluten Free Pancakes
- 2 T Anthony’s Egg White Powder
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Coconut Flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Anthony’s Coconut Oil
- ¾ cup soy milk
- Ghee for the pan (substitute coconut oil if dairy free)
- Add the ghee to a pan and place the pan on the stove at medium heat.
- Allow the pan to heat up and the ghee to melt.
- Meanwhile, add the egg white powder, coconut flour, baking powder, and almond flour to a small bowl. Stir the dry ingredients.
- Next, add the soy milk and coconut oil to the dry ingredients and stir to form a pancake batter.
- Scoop 1/3 or ¼ of the batter out and onto the skillet.
- Cook the pancake on each side until golden.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Top the pancakes with dairy free butter and maple syrup.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yields: 3-4 pancakes