It's pumpkin season! Use up pure pumpkin puree in these amazing brownies!
These gluten and grain-free brownies are dense, a little chewy, and full of sweet and delicious chocolate goodness. You'll love them!
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup plus ½ cup chocolate chips, divided
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup Anthony's Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup Anthony's Arrowroot Starch
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Grease an 8”x8” glass baking dish.
- In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, ½ cup chocolate chips, butter, pumpkin, cocoa powder.
- Melt over low heat.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk in the egg.
- Add arrowroot, remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips, and salt, and mix well.
- Transfer to baking dish.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy.
Prep time:10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Yield: 9 brownies