This thick and chunky seed and nut loaf is not for the faint of heart but it is part of a heart-healthy diet. Chock full of oats, seeds and nuts (yay, Omega-3s!), this loaf is guaranteed to keep you full and satisfied. Slather with your favorite nut butter and go wild.
Gluten-Free Seeded Oat Loaf
- 1 ½ cups Anthony’s Goods Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
- ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Sunflower Seeds
- ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Pumpkin Seeds
- ½ cup hazelnuts
- ½ cup walnuts
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Goods Flaxseed Meal
- 2 tbsp Anthony’s Goods Black Chia Seeds
- 3 tbsp Anthony’s Goods Organic Psyllium Husk Powder
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 ½ cups water
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix together the wet ingredients (maple syrup, coconut oil and water) in a small bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the large bowl and mix well.
- Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil and pour the mixture in. Let rest at room temp for at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 375F and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the loaf pan from the oven and flip the bread out onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place the loaf back in the oven and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Let cool before slicing to avoid crumbling.
Makes: 1 loaf
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: At least 2 hours, 55 minutes