This recipe is super helpful especially to people who are intolerant or allergic to gluten from wheat. These tortillas are made from cassava flour and guar gum. They hold up well to whatever you decide to put into them!
As you can tell, we chose breakfast tacos because... well it combines 2 of the best things: breakfast & tacos! You could also use these as a substitute for bread and add your favorite lunch meat to make a wrap or you could use them for fajitas, tacos, and so much more!
Gluten Free Tortillas
- 1 cup Anthony’s Goods Cassava Flour
- 2 tsp Anthony’s Goods Guar Gum
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 T Anthony’s Goods Coconut Sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup water
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine.
- Start heating a pan over the stove, medium heat.
- Roll the dough into a ball and break into 6 balls.
- Next, place parchment paper down on the table and add the dough ball to the top, place a second place of parchment paper on top of the ball.
- Roll the dough out into a tortilla shape and size.
- Place the tortilla into the pan and toast the tortilla on each size.
- Repeat the process until all of the tortillas are cooked.
- Serve the tortillas immediately or allow them to cool completely and store in an airtight bag in the refrigerator.
Total time: 40 minutes
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan
Serves: approximately 6 tortillas