These crisp almond flour vanilla wafers are a delicious gluten-free answer to traditional vanilla wafers.
Serve alone as a snack or dessert or use in your favorite recipe.
Gluten-Free Vanilla Wafers
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter, chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Cassava Flour
- 1-1/2 cups Anthony's Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and grease a large baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the coconut sugar and butter.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Add cassava flour, almond flour, salt, and baking soda; mix well.
- Roll heaping teaspoonfuls of dough into balls and flatten to 1/3" thick on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 dozen