These fluffy muffins are sweet and delicious. They're studded with our Maroo Raisins and contains absolutely no gluten!
No one will even guess these are made with zucchinis!
Try this gluten free recipe that takes just a few minutes to throw together!
As a bonus, it's full of nutritious ingredients and is healthy enough to enjoy with breakfast.
Gluten Free Zucchini Muffins
- 1 1/3 cup zucchini shredded or blended
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Anthony’s Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 T Anthony’s Cassia Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Anthony’s Guar Gum
- 1 cup Anthony’s Almond Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup Anthony’s Brown Rice Flour
- 1 cup Anthony’s Maroo Raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add muffin liners to a muffin pan.
- In a bowl, combine the zucchini, eggs, vanilla extract, & coconut sugar.
- Next, add the cinnamon, guar gum, almond flour, baking powder, & brown rice flour.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until combined.
- Fold in the raisins.
- Use a large spoon or cookie scooper to add the muffin batter to the muffin liners in the pan.
- Place the muffin pan in the oven and cook the muffins for 20-25 minutes or until the muffins are cooked through.
- Allow the muffins to cool for 10-15 minutes and then serve warm.
- Store the leftover muffins in a covered container.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yields: 12-15 muffins
Gluten free & Dairy free