Sometimes breakfast just needs a little pick me up. Here is a grain free granola recipe that is the perfect addition to yogurt, ice cream, oatmeal, smoothies, etc.
This granola is also the perfect thing to make as a gift for a new momma, a house warming party, a host of a family dinner, a co-workers birthday and so much more!
Anthony's Goods Grain Free Granola
- 2 T nut butter
- 2 T Anthony's Goods Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup flaxseeds
- handful of Anthony's Goods Raisins
- handful of Anthony's Goods Cashews
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Goods Walnuts
- 2 T raw honey
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Goods Shredded Coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Anthony's Goods Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Goods Sunflower Seeds
- 2 T Anthony’s Goods coconut oil
- salt to taste
- cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the chia seeds, flaxseeds, cashews, walnuts, coconut, sesame seeds, & sunflower seeds to a food processor.
- Process the nut mixture for a few pulses until crumbly.
- Next, add the nut butter, coconut oil, and honey to a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30-40 seconds or until melted.
- Stir the vanilla into the melted honey mixture.
- Add the nut mixture to a big bowl, pour the melted honey mixture over top.
- Add the raisins, salt, and optional cinnamon to the top of granola mixture.
- Stir everything together until combined.
- Scoop the granola out onto a foil lined baking sheet in an even layer.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and cook the granola for 15 minutes.
- Once the timer is up, remove the granola from the oven and give it a quick stir.
- Place the pan back into the oven, but shut the oven off.
- Allow the granola to sit in the oven for 10-15 more minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow the granola to cool completely.
- Store the cooled granola in an airtight container.
Total Time: 55 minutes
Yields: about 6 servings
Gluten free, dairy free, & vegan