This creamy peanut butter fudge is so simple to make and is sure to impress. It tastes sweet and indulgent but is actually sugar-free and contains protein and healthy fats from peanut flour, almond flour, and coconut oil.
Healthy No Bake Peanut Butter Fudge
- 3/4 cup Anthony's Erythritol
- 1/4 cup Anthony's Coconut Oil
- 1-1/2 cups Anthony's Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Anthony's Peanut Flour
- In a food processor, process the erythitol until powdery.
- Add the coconut oil and almond flour; process until buttery.
- Add peanut flour; process until well mixed.
- Transfer to a loaf pan and freeze until set.
- Cut and enjoy. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yield: 8 servings