Want an easy gluten-free snack that tastes delicious? Try this simple cracker recipe!
Homemade crackers are a lot easier to make than you'd think, and there's nothing like fresh-baked crackers with fresh cheeses for an afternoon snack or a party appetizer.
Herb Buckwheat Crackers
- ¾ cup Anthony’s Buckwheat Flour
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoons salt
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Grease a baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine buckwheat flour, water, and oil and mix well.
- Add herbs, garlic, and salt, and mix well.
- Knead on a counter floured with additional buckwheat flour until dough comes together and isn’t too sticky.
- Roll or pat out dough into a 1/16” thick rectangle on the baking sheet.
- Score into cracker-shaped squares with a pizza cutter.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Separate out crackers and turn; bake for another 10-15 minutes, or until crisp.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6 servings