Cold cozy nights, warm blankets, and HOT CHOCOLATE! What more could you ask for?
Mix up a double or triple batch of this Hot Cocoa Mix to give out to everyone this holiday season! It won't disappoint.
Hot Cocoa Gift Mix
- 1 cup Anthony’s Goods Coconut Sugar
- 1 cup Anthony’s Goods Culinary Grade Cocoa Powder
- 8 T Anthony’s Goods Collagen Peptide Powder
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cellophane bags
- Gift tags
- Combine all 4 ingredients in a bowl and stir completely to combine.
- Using a large spoon, scoop the mixture into 2 cellophane bags, in an even amount.
- Tie the bag with a ribbon and add a tag with directions to make the hot cocoa
- Heat one cup of dairy free milk in the microwave or over the stove top.
- Once the dairy free milk is warmed to your liking, add 2-3 T of the cocoa mix and stir to combine. Enjoy!
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 2 gift bags
Dairy free & gluten free