Looking for a way to sneak a superfood into your diet? Barley grass powder contains fiber, vitamins and antioxidants. A few teaspoons in this creamy smoothie bowl taste great when balanced with the sweetness of bananas and the tartness of kiwi. Top with shredded coconut, cocoa nibs and fresh fruits for a refreshing dessert you can feel great about.
Kiwi Barley Grass Smoothie Bowl
- 2 ripe bananas, frozen for at least 4 hours
- 2 kiwis
- ½ cup frozen mango
- 1-2 tsp Anthony’s Goods Organic Barley Grass Powder (start with 1 to taste-test and gradually up the dosage)
- 2 tbsp Anthony’s Goods Almond Protein Powder (optional)
- Topping suggestions:
- Anthony’s Goods Shredded Coconut
- Anthony’s Goods Cocoa Nibs
- Fresh fruit
- Add everything in the blender and blend!
- Top with fresh fruit, shredded coconut and cocoa nibs.
Makes: 1 smoothie bowl
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes