make your own body butter
make your own natural beauty products
great gift ideas
can easily be customized with different scents/ oils
creates a cloud like lotion
all natural ingredients
skin softening/benefiting properties
contains natural vitamins
simple to make
moisturize and soften skin
soothe your skin with this simple homemade body butter
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Shea Butter
- 2 T Anthony’s Coconut Oil
- 2 T Olive Oil
- 1 heaping tsp. Anthony’s French Lavender Petals
- Optional: 10-20 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- Combine shea butter, coconut oil, olive oil, and lavender into a glass container.
- Place the glass container into a saucepan filled ½ full with water.
- Turn the stove on low to medium heat and allow the mixture to melt.
- Once melted, remove the glass jar from the saucepan.
- Allow the mixture to cool enough so that it just starts solidifying.
- Beat the mixture with a hand mixer to whip the body butter.
- Place a lid on the jar and store until use.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Yields: approximately ½ cup of body butter