This simple syrup is super simple to make!
This 3 ingredient recipe creates a sweet, aromatic, floral syrup you can use to flavor lemonade, cocktails, desserts and more!
Lavender Simple Syrup
- Add water, sugar, and lavender to a pot
- Bring pot to a boil and stir
- Reduce the heat and simmer the mixture for 10-15 minutes
- Remove the pot from heat and let the mixture cool for 1-2 hours
- Once cooled, strain out the lavender from the syrup using either a cheesecloth or strainer
- Pour the syrup into a glass container and store in the refrigerator
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Cool Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
Dairy Free & Gluten Free
Yield: 1 cup syrup