This simple lemon sorbet has an extra citrusy flavor from the citric acid. It's a great sweet-tart palate cleansing dessert. Enjoy!
- 1-3/4 cups water
- 1 cup Anthony's Cane Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Anthony's Citric Acid
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar and water.
- Heat and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into a glass mixing bowl.
- Add citric acid, lemon juice, and salt; mix well.
- Chill until cold.
- Churn in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions until desired consistency is reached.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container in the freezer.