Love the cheese bread sticks that are often at restaurants? Then try this recipe for cheese bread made low-carb for a much lower blood sugar hit!
Low Carb Cheese Bread
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup Anthony's Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, softened
- 1/2 cup plus 1 cup grated cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons psyllium husk powder
- 3 tablespoons Anthony’s Coconut Flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Grease a glass loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the eggs, coconut oil, ½ cup cheese, and psyllium.
- Add the coconut flour, salt, and baking soda; mix well.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Top with additional 1 cup cheese.
- Turn oven up to 425 degrees F.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool a bit, cut, and enjoy.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Yield; 6 servings