Looking for a low-carb or gluten-free alternative to corn and flour tortillas? Try this healthy lupin-based recipe with any of your favorite fillings.
It’s perfect for quesadillas, tacos or wraps and packs an extra punch of protein and fiber.
Lupin Flour Tortillas
- 2 ½ tbsp Anthony’s Goods Lupin Flour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ tsp Anthony’s Goods Xanthan Gum
- 1 egg
- Pinch of salt
- Coconut oil or olive oil for greasing the pan
- Whisk the egg until fluffy. Add the lupin flour and xanthan gum and whisk again until smooth.
- Add almond milk and whisk to combine.
- Heat up a skillet or crepe pan and lightly grease it with oil.
- Once the pan is hot, pour in half of the batter and cook for a few minutes on each side.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
Makes: 2 tortillas
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes