- 1 cup Anthony's Blanched Almond Flour
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Anthony's Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon Anthony's Maqui Powder
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 10 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons half and half
- 2 tablespoons Anthony's Maqui Powder
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Anthony's Maqui Powder
- 1/3 teaspoon Anthony's Xanthan Gum
- In a mixing bowl, combine all crust ingredients and mix well.
- Press into the bottom of a 9" round springform pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except coconut oil and beat with hand beaters for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Beat in coconut oil.
- Spread evenly over crust in pan.
- Chill until firm (at least 4 hours, or overnight)
- In a small saucepan, mix together the lemon juice, maple syrup, and maqui powder.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Whisk in xanthan gum and simmer for just a minute or two.
- Transfer to a bowl and chill until cold.
- Cut cheesecake and serve with a little bit of lemon sauce with each.
Prep time: 20 minutes + chilling
Cook time: 5 minutes
Yield: 12 servings