Marine Collagen Granola
- 2 cups chopped nuts (example: Anthony’s Goods Raw Cashews, walnuts, almonds)
- 1 cup Anthony’s Goods Mulberries
- 1 cup Anthony’s Goods Shredded Coconut
- 2 cups Anthony’s Goods Buckwheat Groats
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Goods Marine Collagen
- Dash of salt
- 10 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/3 cup Anthony’s Goods Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup honey
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Farenheit.
- Add dates to a food processor and process until the dates form into a ball.
- Add the honey and coconut oil to the food processor and process until smooth.
- Next, add the nuts, mulberries, coconut, & buckwheat groats to a large bowl.
- Add the marine collagen & salt to the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Add the honey, coconut oil, and date paste to the bowl with the dry ingredients and stir the mixture until everything is combined.
- Add the granola to a 9X13 inch baking sheet and spread in an even layer.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- Once the 20 minutes is up, let the granola cool completely before storing the granola in an air tight container.