Here’s a bright idea: combine your favorite breakfast with your favorite green tea beverage. This slightly-sweetened matcha chia parfait is light, refreshing and so easy to make.
You can prep the chia pudding the night before and enjoy it first thing in the morning or mix it up in the a.m. and give it 30 minutes to thicken to minty-green perfection.
Top with yogurt and fruits, and enjoy!
Matcha Chia Parfait
- 1 cup plant milk of choice
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Goods Black Chia Seeds
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1-1 ½ tsp matcha (depending on the bitterness of your powder)
- Coconut yogurt and fruits for topping
- Mix all the ingredients (except yogurt and toppings) in a small bowl and mix well. Let rest for 30 minutes, until the chia pudding thickens.
- Dust with more matcha and top with yogurt and/or fruits.
Serves: 2 people
Prep time: 2 minutes
Total time: 32 minutes