MCT Oil or Medium Chain Triglyceride Oil, is an odorless, flavorless oil made from pure coconut oil. MCT can help enhance energy levels, protect heart health,
Collagen is a naturally occurring protein that is abundant in our bodies and is essential for connective tissue, bones, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, blood cells, skin tissue, hair, and nails.
All you do is dump the ingredients into a bowl and roll the mixture into balls. Chill for 30 minutes until firm and that's it.
Could it BE any easier?
We don't think so.
MCT Collagen Lemon Bombs
- 1 cup Anthony’s Almond Flour
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 T Anthony’s MCT Oil Powder
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup Anthony’s Coconut Flour
- ½ tsp lemon extract
- Dash of salt
- 3 Tbsp. Anthony’s Marine Collagen Powder
- Anthony’s Shredded Coconut for rolling
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and process until a dough ball forms.
- Roll the dough into balls and place on a plate.
- Next, roll the balls into the shredded coconut to coat the outside.
- Place the balls back on a plate and place in the refrigerator for an hour to chill.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Yields: 12-18 balls