You'll be shocked by how tasty this allergen-free bread is. It's made from millet, which is a nutritious supergrain, and there's no gluten, yeast, or nuts in the recipe.
The blender makes this recipe come together quickly and easily with just a few extra ingredients. Serve with butter, jam, and tea!
Millet Blender Bread
- 1-1/2 cups cooked Anthony's Hulled Millet*
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Brown Rice Flour
- 3 tablespoons buckwheat flour
- 2 tablespoons Anthony's Coconut Flour
- 1 tablespoon Anthony's Organic Cane Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and grease a standard-size loaf pan.
- In a blender, combine the cooked millet, eggs, and oil. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add the brown rice flour, buckwheat flour, coconut flour, and sugar; mix well.
- Add apple cider vinegar, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
- Transfer to prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Yield: 1 loaf
*To cook Anthony's Hulled Millet: Combine 1 part millet and 2 parts water in a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat, cover, and cook for 20-30 minutes, or until water is absorbed. Remove from heat and let sit, covered, for 5 minutes. Fluff with fork and use in recipes as desired.