Want something a little different for breakfast? Swap out your oatmeal for this easy and delicious millet porridge.
Millet is mild-tasting and nutritious. It goes well with the fruit, coconut milk, and almond milk. Enjoy!
Millet Breakfast Porridge
- ⅓ cup Anthony’s Millet
- 1-⅔ cup water, divided
- ⅓ cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Dried Mulberries
- 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Raisins
- Almond milk, for topping
- Sliced fruit of choice, for topping
- In a small saucepan, combine the millet, 1 cup water, coconut milk, mulberries, and raisins; mix well.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat; simmer, stirring occasionally, until it reaches porridge consistency, about 25-30 minutes. Add more water if needed in ⅓ cup increments as needed while cooking.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with almond milk and fruit.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Yield: 1 serving