Mint and chocolate; a delicious combo in candy and all kinds of desserts. In this recipe we combined the chewy amazingness of brownies and added peppermint flavor; the results are fantastic.
Mint Chocolate Brownies
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup chopped dark chocolate
- 1 egg
- ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Cocoa Powder
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Tapioca Flour
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and grease an 8”x8” glass baking dish.
- In small saucepan, combine the butter, brown sugar, and chocolate; melt and stir together over medium heat.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and mix in the egg.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer to baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 9 brownies